Wednesday 30 April 2014

SHAUN’S BAKED CHERRY CHEESECAKE




Pardon me while I swallow. Gulp! Oh me, oh my. My husband Shaun made this cheesecake. When I look at the photograph and think back to eating this baby, I swallow hard. I want some now. Do you? It tasted as good as it looked and I swear it was calorie free. (It wasn’t but shhh, that is the story I’m going with.)



INGREDIENTS
  • Bottom:
  • 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • ½ cup of melted butter
  • Cheesecake:
  • 2 packs of cream cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 cups of icing sugar
  • 2 tablespoons of vanilla
  • Topping:
  • 1 can of cherry pie filling
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. The cheesecake is baked for about 50-60 minutes in a water bath.
  2. Once it is baked and taken out of the oven, allow it to go to room temperature.
  3. Let stand in the fridge overnight and serve the next day to hungry family.