Wednesday 30 April 2014

VEGGIE STIR FRY WITH SESAME SEEDS




I made this veggie stir fry to go with a BBQ a while ago and wanted to share with you how simple it is to add veggies to the plate especially with the meat eaters in mine or anyone’s family. If I fill 3/4′s their plate with this and the other 1/4 with a meat, I will have happy fully bellied boys. Here we go;
Pull out your favorite vegetable steamer.
Fill the bottom part with water, not all the way.
Yes, I was confused on this concept when I started out.
I had no clue that you didn’t have to fill the whole bottom dipper with water.
Doh!
Add your favorite veggies to the top steamer.
We used mushroom, peas, carrot, pea pods, wax beans and broccoli.
I steamed it all.
Once it was steamed I tossed it all with a little olive oil and sesame seeds.