Thursday 1 May 2014

LASAGNA MY WAY



INGREDIENTS
  • lean ground beef
  • 1 jar of pasta sauce
  • no cook noodles
  • 1 pk grated cheese
  • minced garlic
  • sliced mushrooms
  • onion powder
  • salt and pepper
  • ½ red pepper chopped
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Fry the meat until no longer pink.
  2. Add, garlic, mushrooms, peppers and seasoning, and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
  3. Add the sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
  4. I opened the second jar of sauce and spread enough on the bottom of my dish to cover, then added 3 pieces of lasagna, meat mix and a layer of cheese, then another layer of lasagna, mix and cheese.
  5. I had lots of extras so I did another layer, and added another layer of noodles.
  6. I spread some more of the plain sauce on top of that and finished off the bag of cheese.
  7. I baked it at 300 for 60-75 minutes.