Wednesday 30 April 2014

EGG SALAD SUB



I find lunch to be a difficult meal to prepare. Dad doesn’t want anything too big because he had a hearty breakfast. He is a diabetic and needs to have a good lunch as well. I made these mini egg salad subs for Dad and my brother and they loved them.
If you want to be adventurous you can choose a ranch dressing but for these I used just a normal mayonnaise salad dressing. Simple.

INGREDIENTS
  • 3 boiled eggs
  • celery
  • cucumber
  • chives
  • salad dressing
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Boil your eggs as you normally do.
  2. Peel and chop into small pieces.
  3. Choose as much cucumber and celery as you need.
  4. Chop into small pieces.
  5. Use fresh chives and chop into small pieces.
  6. If you want to be adventurous you can choose a ranch dressing but for these I used just a normal mayonnaise salad dressing. Simple.