Wednesday 30 April 2014

Homemade Apple Fritters




I made these Homemade Apple Fritters the other day and they were delicious. Even Shaun liked them. It’s always a hit or miss with him when it comes to apple treats.
I used one loaf of bread dough.

I sliced apples into small pieces.
I sprinkled cinnamon and a little sugar on the apples.
I cut small balls of dough and pushed some of the apple in the middle and rolled it back into a ball.
I heated up my skillet with about 1/2 cup oil.
Place the fritters in the skillet and cook until golden brown.
Once they were cooked I removed them from the oil.
I mixed cinnamon with white sugar to rub them in.
Serve on a pretty plate your Mom and Dad got for their anniversary.
Take photographs.
Eat.
Hide a few for yourself.
If not, there won’t be any left.
I warned you.