Thursday 1 May 2014

CHEESY PORK AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE


INGREDIENTS
  • pork loins 2lbs.
  • 1 pk. Stuff and Such
  • 2 bunches broccoli
  • 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can mushrooms (pieces and stems)
  • shredded cheese
  • seasoned bread crumbs
  • salt and pepper
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. I boiled the pork loins with salt and pepper for about 20 minutes.
  2. When it was cooked I cut into tiny pieces.
  3. I cut the broccoli into small pieces and boiled them for 5 minutes.
  4. I made the stuffing mix (following the instructions on the box)
  5. I put the 2 cans of soup in a bowl and mixed well, then added the mushrooms and the broccoli.
  6. I lined the bottom of my casserole dish with the stuffing.
  7. I added a layer of the soup/broccoli mix, and then a layer of the meat, another layer of the mix and another of meat.
  8. I covered the last layer with seasoned bread crumbs, and finally a layer of grated cheese.
  9. I baked for 30 min. at 300 degrees.
  10. Just make sure your cheese is all bubbly and lightly browned.