Homemade Mac and Cheese with a twist
- cherry tomatoes
- sundried tomatoes
- freeze dried garlic
- freeze dried parsley
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices of cheese
- garlic croutons
- Boil your macaroni as you normally would.
- In a skillet with a little oil, simmer the mushrooms, tomatoes and sundried tomato.
- Once the macaroni has been boiled and drained you can add it to the skillet.
- Mix together.
- Sprinkle your cheeses in and mix again.
- Sprinkle your pepper and the freeze dried garlic and parsley.
- Add your crushed garlic croutons on top and sprinkle with a little extra cheese.
- Cover for 5 minutes and simmer on low.