Monday 20 October 2014

Vegetarian Noodle Bowl




Ingredients
  • celery
  • mushrooms
  • Sun-dried tomatoes
  • red onion
  • freeze dried onion
  • freeze dried garlic
  • olive oil
  • 3 packs of Vegetable Mr. Noodles
Instructions
  1. In a skillet I added the celery, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion and the freeze dried onion and garlic on top of the olive oil.
  2. Let it sizzle for about 5 minutes on medium.
  3. I opened the Mr. Noodles, crushed them up and added hot water along with the packets of vegetable seasoning.
  4. Serve the celery, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and red onion on top of the noodles.


I'm playing around with a youtube channel. I'm still not convinced it is for me but we shall see. Here is 30 seconds or so of the cooking process. I have so much to learn.