- red onion
- pre-cooked chicken
- 5 spoonfuls of brown sugar
- 4 spoonfuls of ketchup mixed with 1 cup of water
- coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 5 spoonfuls of garlic paste
- I added the brown sugar along with the ketchup and water together.
- I added the 5 spoonfuls of garlic paste.
- I added 2 tablespoons flour and mixed well.
- I added celery, red onion, mushroom and pre-cooked chicken.
- I sprinkled a little coarse black pepper to the top.
- I baked it all in the oven for about 30 minutes on 350.
- I served it on top of rice.