Wednesday 30 April 2014

APPLE CINNAMON MONKEY BREAD




I made the Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread last night and it was just delicious. I used the same recipe as the Monkey Bread I made last week except for the brown sugar.
I used two loaves of pre-made bread dough. Remove it from the freezer and allow it to rise.
Butter your pan.
You’ll need to cut two apples into very small pieces.
Cut off little balls of dough.
I roll it into cinnamon and sugar.
I line the bottom of the pan with the balls of dough.
Next I sprinkle the apple on top.
Another sprinkle of cinnamon.
Another sprinkle of sugar.
I begin the second layer by doing the exact same thing again.
Cut the dough into small pieces and roll into balls.
Roll the balls into the cinnamon and sugar.
Lay them on top of the first layer.
Sprinkle more apple.
Sprinkle sugar.
Sprinkle cinnamon.
Bake for about 45 minutes on 300.
I use a lower temperature because the top cooks faster.
Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes.
Turn it over on a plate and steal pieces.
You’ll have to share.
You won’t think that is fair.
I didn’t.