- pre-baked chicken breast
- hot peppers
- penne pasta
- olive oil
- Boil the penne pasta as you would normally do.
- In a heated skillet add your mushrooms, onion, peppers.
- Add your chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour a little olive oil into a bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and any other spice you would like in with the olive oil.
- Whisk your olive oil and spices.
- Pour over your penne pasta and chicken and mushrooms.
- Serve with crusty bread.